AVIR is a nationally recognized provider of continuing education for technologists through its Approval of Continuing Education (ACE) system. Through ACE, the AVIR approves continuing education activities for credit and provides its members with a computerized transcript documenting participation in any of the programs annually offered nationwide by the AVIR.
- Submit complete applications online. Incomplete applications will not be received or stored in our system.
- Allow four (2-4) weeks for processing
- APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LESS THAN TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE ACTIVITY will be assessed with a $100 rush application fee. Please contact the AVIR admin team to confirm availability for rush processing.
- Applications must include copies of brochures, flyers or other promotion materials.
- Application for Self-Study programs must include quiz and any supporting materials.
- Applications for Directed Readings must include a copy of the published work or articles.
- Applications for speakers must include a copy of the program with speaker's name listed.
ALL MATERIALS AND PAYMENT FOR THE APPLICATION MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE APPLICATION CAN BE REVIEWED.