Join us in D.C. for the Third Annual VI Workshop!
October 29th and 30th
Earn 10 CE Credits towards your VI Board
Take advantage of participating in a Mock Registry, including a post-test discussion with Workshop Speakers
- 8:00 Patient Care and Assessment (1.0 CE CREDIT)
- This lecture will focus on developing the necessary skills to properly assess patients for a variety of IR procedures, managing patients during procedures, handling medical emergencies, and post procedure care.
- 9:00 Anatomy and Pathology (1.5 CE CREDIT)
- A comprehensive review of vascular and nonvascular anatomy as well as corresponding
- 10:45 Neuro Anatomy and Pathology (1.0 CE CREDIT)
- A one hour review of the anatomy, pathology, and common interventional procedures utilized in Neuro-Interventional Radiology.
- 11:30 Diagnostic and Interventional Inventory (1.5 CE CREDIT)
- The construction, design, and indications for use of both diagnostic and interventional inventory will be discussed.
- 2:00 Core Cases (1.0 CE CREDIT)
- Case studies involving core IR procedures; PTC, PCN, Visceral Arteriograms, and Peripheral Arteriograms.
- 3:00 Textbook TIPS: Perfect Complex Cases (1.0 CE CREDIT)
- A look at “textbook” examples of patients requiring more complex interventions. TIPS, TAA, and AAA will all be covered.
- 8:00am Mock Registry (2.0 CE CREDITS)
Participants will have two hours to complete a Mock Vascular Interventional Board that will help to prepare them for their registry
- 10:00pm Post-test discussion (1.0 CE CREDIT)
A post test discussion will be held at which time participants will have the opportunity to review their mock registry results, ask questions, and engage with speakers.
CLICK HERE for Details